1. Site User Agreement. Atlantic Methanol Production Company, LLC (“AMPCO”) requires that all users to this website follow these terms and conditions. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions as set forth below. This Statement applies only to the website at http://www.atlanticmethanol.com. This website is owned and operated by AMPCO and should not be confused with any other website whether or not the word AMPCO appears as part of the domain name or branding. AMPCO may revise this Statement at any time without notice. You should revisit this page each time you visit this website to be certain you are aware of the most recent terms because they are binding on you. Your use of the site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions of this Statement, do not use this website.
2. Security. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site and any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. AMPCO will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations.
3. Intellectual Property. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of AMPCO and other parties. Users are prohibited from using them for any purpose without the expressed, written permission of AMPCO or such third party which may own the trademarks and logos. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without written permission of the copyright owner, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer and produce one printed copy for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
4. Use of Hyperlinks. Neither AMPCO, nor any of its subsidiaries, are responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links. Hyperlinks to a third party’s website are provided for convenience only, in the good faith belief that such a website may contain material relevant to that on our website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that AMPCO or its subsidiaries have reviewed or approved of the third party’s website or its contents. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
5. No warranty. All information provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. AMPCO makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this website is correct but accuracy cannot be guaranteed and AMPCO makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. AMPCO is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AMPCO, its affiliates and any of its directors, employees, agents and contractors from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this agreement; and/or (ii) your activities in connection with this site.
7. Confidentiality. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this Site or AMPCO, in any manner and for any reason, will NOT be treated as confidential or proprietary unless specifically stated otherwise by AMPCO on the Site and at the time of transmission. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to AMPCO may be used by AMPCO anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever, without your further permission or consent.
8. Governing Law. This website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, exclusive of any conflicts of law provisions that would apply the law of another jurisdiction. If you use this website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws, in addition to the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Texas.
9. Severability. If any term or other provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or incapable of being enforced by any rule of law or public policy, all other provisions of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.